Tuesday 10 May 2011

Design Practice 3, POW!

What I am doing:

Right, time to update this blog, in this and last project of the year I have chosen to interpret the matrix script, the script being a 3 minute (or so) fight sequence from the first matrix (neo: I know kung fu, Morpheus: show me..). In my interpretation the scene takes place in a miscellaneous desert (perhaps area 51? Doesn’t matter) to have that military kind of vibe. Morpheus is now the alien trainer (yoda?) and neo is now Stan (from American dad, kind of, not trying to breach copy writes or anything). The first part of the fight is going to be almost shot for shot the same as the original fight scene in the matrix dojo scene but then after the initial first sparring session I was thing to get serious and for this I shall use not only The Matrix for inspiration but Dragonball Z as well. So after the first minute or so of fighting in a standard dojo, they shall smash through the ceiling and fight in the desert Dragonball Z style.

No comments:

Post a Comment